As a founding member of the Military Family Financial Readiness Coalition, AMBA was pleased to help draft and join a letter that was sent to the transition team for the Biden-Harris administration to support the financial readiness of military and veteran communities.
The letter was focused on 5 main topics:
- Public-private partnerships
- Real and perceived financial readiness barriers between service members and the Department of Defense
- Military spouse employment
- Blended Retirement System plan revisited
- Increased organization access to information from the Department of Defense to serve their communities more effectively.
Read the entire letter here.